Hunter Diving & Marine Construction formerly known as ASD Diving, is a wholly Tasmanian owned business servicing all areas of Tasmania.
From jobs as large and complex as the Dodges Ferry Jetty project through to a pontoon for the general public to enjoy there is no job in the Marine Construction field that Hunter Diving & Marine Construction can’t accomplish.
Our Company is DNV & Lloyd’s Certified and our highly skilled team has the experience, qualifications & expertise to successfully complete the following but not limited to, specialised works listed below:
- Jetty & Wharf Construction & Maintenance
- Boat Ramp Construction & Maintenance
- Pontoon Supply & Installation
- Marine Pile Driving Services
- Marine Salvage
- Marine Vessel & Equipment Hire
- Pipeline & Cable Inspections, Reporting & Repairs
- Subsurface Construction & Demolition Services
- Subsurface Structural Survey Inspections & Reporting
- Shipping Repairs & Maintenance
- Shipping Survey Inspections Including Video Survey
- Approved Supplier for DNV & Lloyds In-Water Survey of Ships & Mobile Offshore Units.